Marketing Automation Manager, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Markteting Automation Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing Practice at Rational. This role will be a combination of consulting with new and existing enterprise-level clients, leading the development and management of marketing automation programs, and helping define our go-to-market marketing automation solutions for the Marketing Practice.
The ideal candidate will have experience, or the ability to quickly learn, popular marketing automation platforms such as Marketo Engage, Hubspot Marketing Hub, Oracle Eloqua, and Salesforce Pardot. Previous experience with inbound marketing, lead management and nurturing, ecommerce pricing automation, and B2B marketing will be required.
This person needs to not only understand the platforms with which they work but also the business and marketing outcomes that clients are trying to achieve. They also need to understand how their programs directly impact and drive the customer experience. This role requires a strategic mindset, the ability to thrive under tight deadlines and with ambiguous client requests, and a determined, proactive approach to work.
Our new Marketing Automation Manager will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...
- Develop and implement lead nurturing and remarketing programs for new and existing clients using a variety of marketing automation platforms.
- Create, build, test, and launch new client campaigns that are designed to optimize customer lifetime value post-lead acquisition
- Design marketing automation journeys and campaigns to drive customer growth and increase engagement.
- Lead campaign implementation plans, including defining data flows to and from the marketing automation platform
- Build dashboards and reports that distill data into actionable data sets that help client teams remain up-to-date on campaign performance and make informed decisions to drive outcomes
- Participate in new business opportunities and own and drive projects from kick-off through completion, ensuring the integrated team is aligned, project objectives are met, and high-quality deliverables are executed on time and on budget
- Stay up-to-date on MarTech platforms and trends to provide hands-on subject matter expertise and best practices.
- Partner with Technology and Data Practice, as well as appropriate client stakeholders, to ensure data integrity and security
- Work with the Marketing Practice’s Digital Discipline Lead to build the company’s expertise in marketing automation, including building out a strategy and driving its execution
What You Will Bring:
- 7+ years’ experience building, running, and measuring the performance in marketing automation platforms such as, but not limited to, Marketo Engage, Hubspot Marketing Hub, Oracle Eloqua, and Salesforce Pardot
- Clear communication style with proven ability to simplify technical jargon into easy-to-understand language
- Strategic, future-focused, and proactive approach to work
- Success managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong willingness to collaborate and engage cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly, ask smart questions, and make recommendations in stakeholder meetings
- Agency experience a plus
Who You Are:
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.