Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an Account Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to drive high-level strategic business growth with our existing clients and identify areas for new growth. In this role, you will work with the Account Director and cross-discipline leads to understand client needs, ensure successful project engagement, and long-term success.
This role is perfectly suited for a motivated Client Services / Account Manager with 3-5 years of experience at a marketing agency or consulting company.
The Account Manager should possess strong client management skills and will drive client satisfaction by delivering a high level of service through strategic insights and relentlessly high operational standards. You must be passionate about ensuring our clients enjoy a great experience with Designit that reinforces our partnership for continued business together. You will be expected to support multiple workstreams and the management of day-to-day relationships with key clients, while continuing to identify new opportunities to expand Designit services
Would you like to...?
- Responsible for achieving quota targets of assigned accounts with annual revenue targets of $4M-$6M
- Build strong relationships with your clients; be a trusted advisor and the single POC for their challenges, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns
- Create proposals and SOWs to drive account growth, facilitate client presentations to promote capabilities and leads presentations and communication to senior and executive level audiences on complex projects
- In partnership with Delivery Manager, provides internal teams with well-documented input, support information and other materials as required; ensures that strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by internal practices. social and creative teams
- In partnership with Delivery Manager, drive resourcing, onboarding, and ongoing support for the consultant delivery team
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are occurring within each project on their account, act as the final sign off on all documentation/deliverables before they go to a client. This includes budget, project plan, samples/concepts, and deliverables
- Account planning development, general business rhythms for internal reporting and continued client communication for all projects, business brief, budgets, and planning
- In collaboration with Project Manager and Delivery Manager, work to create estimates with the team for client approval and approves client invoices
- Prepare MBRs and QBRs of client activities, manages monthly revenue forecasts, and plans for future development of the account.
- Responsible for achieving client KPIs and ensuring overall positive client satisfaction
We would like you to have...
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of professional experience in account management, sales or customer service delivery
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted communications with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Located in greater Seattle, WA and able to travel to the company office or client site when appropriate
- 5 years of agency, consulting experience or servicing client accounts on a day-to-day basis with an emphasis on strategic growth.
- Possess a strong background and acumen in Digital Marketing with a strong pivot for Social Media strategies
- Understanding of Microsoft ecosystem, business needs, challenges, and internal organizational structure
- Effectively manage numerous clients and projects, work streams, and budgets
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and actively “get in the trenches” to solve complex problems with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Microsoft Teams
- Experience in writing intake briefs and creating marketing/strategy plans and budgets
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership both internally and externally
- Ability to provide tracking and reporting across clients and their individual projects
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to express the capabilities and service offerings
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.