Business Analyst, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Business Analyst with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Business Analyst will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key business users and leaders to design, develop, implement and support technology and process change
- Provide expert guidance on system capabilities, technical requirements, testing process and implementation to ensure the success of both large projects and small enhancements
- Analyze, design and document business and technical requirements using various techniques in support of an agile process that address both functional and technical needs
- Partner with business groups and stakeholders to build a strong working knowledge of business process, priorities, complexities, challenges, and strategy in each business area
- Hands-on ownership throughout the entire lifecycle including analysis, design, development/configuration, testing, implementation, end user training, and change management
- Translate business needs into solid business and functional requirements for work efforts of limited complexity
- Facilitate small group meetings, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions or individual interviews of stakeholders to identify desired business objectives
- Conducts research and interviews subject matter experts to create "As-is" and "To-be" process flows. Applies critical thinking to evaluate cross functional dependencies
- With guidance, contributes to business-facing test scenarios, test scripts/cases, and mock ups of data necessary to conduct testing. Assists in creating the traceability between requirements and scenarios to ensure business requirements are met
- Provides input on the development of appropriate training materials to support the needs of functional areas
What You Will Bring:
- Exceptional ability to research and understand customer's complex business needs, problems, and potential design constraints and translate into business requirements.
- Proven ability to provide guidance, mentorship, and development to other team members regarding process and design principles.
- 10+ years experience with SaaS tool implementation and support (Adobe DAM preferred)
- Understanding of Service Offerings and Consulting Practice models.
- Previous experience rolling out a Professional Services Automation tool. Business Analysis
- Solution Assessment/Validation
- Marketing technology, Customer 360, CX experience
- Project Management Software
- Change Management & Documentation
Who You Are:
- Data Lover.You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient.Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.