HEAD OF MARKETING, NORTH AMERICA
Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses? Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Head of Marketing with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We’re searching for a highly experienced, dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate to join our leadership team. In this critical position you will define the direction and vision of our Marketing Practice: understanding the market and developing the capabilities, offerings, and teams that deliver, providing thought leadership and strategic solutions to our clients, partnering with business development to drive overall revenue growth, and building the next iteration of our organizational structure to support the continued success of our go-to-market efforts. The Head of Marketing will be accountable for the overall quality of execution across the entire marketing portfolio.
To be successful in this role you need to have your eye on the big picture but be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and execute. You are exceptional at juggling and prioritizing multiple priorities and work streams, and are as comfortable managing and coaching your team as you are acting as an individual contributor. You thrive in an ambiguous environment and are a builder by nature. You’re dedicated to building relationships and trust, and enjoy working cross-functionally to build solutions.
Would you like to...
- Define, package, and deliver our overarching marketing solution offerings; collaborate closely with Practice counterparts and partner with client services to stitch together and scale end-to-end solutions offered across Wipro Interactive.
- Build the next iteration of our Marketing Practice, creating an organizational structure that supports the future vision and continued success of our go-to-market efforts.
- Lead the growth and development plan for our talented consultants: coach, guide, and mentor top senior consultants to ensure talent retention and growth within the practice; and attract and hire next generation of talent to help execute future vision.
- Identify opportunities for maturation of marketing offerings and set the direction for that growth
- Act as the subject matter expert to create and sell engagements within the marketing vertical, participating in pre-sales motions through proposal and strategy development
- Partner with internal leaders to bolster corporate branding and marketing, set up new programs, optimize existing programs, and ensure total quality of service across all marketing engagements
- Set requirements to ensure operational success and strong partnership across the business
We would like you to have...
- 15+ years of comprehensive marketing experience ideally with a management consulting firm or agency
- Deep understanding of MarTech solutions, strategies, and tools such as AEM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 5-7 years managing large, distributed, cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Exceptional client-facing presence and performance history
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.