What you'll be doing...
You'll be a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. As a field based Business Development Manager, you’ll be liaising with Sydney's most premium and highly regarded restaurants. As a member of the local sales team, your role will include developing new relationships with restaurants as well cultivating existing ones. You'll be intelligent, motivated and a self starter who wants to develop your sales career for a leading company within its market sector.
You will be tasked with signing up Sydney's best restaurants, which will mean doing things like:
- Mapping and targeting restaurants across Sydney
- Communicate (physical visits, email, calls, social media) with restaurants to demonstrate Deliveroo technology
- Investigate and provide local restaurant market intelligence
- Attend restaurant and food meet ups
What you'll need...
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business and have proven Sales Experience
- Great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- Knowledge of (or a keen interest in) the restaurant industry is a significant plus
- You'll be tenacious
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
Get in touch to continue the conversation.