The Campus Coordinator at Christ Fellowship’s Palm Beach Gardens Location executes administrative and ministerial coordination for the campus. We are looking for someone who is logistically strong, can communicate well, plans ahead, and is able to implement both the big picture vision with the smallest of details within their purview. One of our core values is a Passion For People – this position is one that will exemplify this value to the fullest. This position will report directly to the Campus Pastor, while receiving oversight from the Campus Logistics Director.
- Facilities Management team, Receptionist, and Mail Clerk employees report to the Campus Coordinator
- Gives oversight to campus building appearance and upkeep (grounds, signage, work orders)
- Ensures Room Management System is accurate and up-to-date
- Is responsible for campus metrics and data reporting
- Plans, organizes, and leads all internal campus events (i.e. Easter, Christmas, Special Guests, 4th Saturday Serve).
- Plans, hosts, and supports external events (ie: Fall Festival, Food Distribution, Graduations, etc.)
- Manages and resources midweek and weekend volunteer teams with materials, training, encouragement, and over-communication. These volunteer teams include, but are not limited to:
- Service Support Teams: Logistics, Hospitality, Service Coordinators, Data Entry, Spanish Translation, Complimentary Coffee Team
- Operations Team: Medical Team, Security Team, Contributions
- Continually cultivates relationships with multiple Palm Beach County Organizations (School District, Sheriff’s Office, Palm Beach County, etc.).
- Tracks all of the Campus Pastor and team’s monthly expenses.
- Oversees the look and feel of the campus environments
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experience building and managing teams of volunteers
- Experience in event management and coordination
- Working knowledge of managing multiple budgets
- Working knowledge of data collection and reporting
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)