The primary responsibilities of the Production Manager are to create engaging experiences by coaching production volunteers and staff to produce excellent events/services, aligning teams around the production standards set by the core production manager and ensuring that events/services are adequately scheduled and staffed. The Production Manager may be assigned to any of our locations and reports to their Campus Pastor.
- Leading production teams to create engaging weekend and student ministries experiences.
- Managing the process of recruiting, scheduling, training, and coaching volunteers to provide production support in main auditoriums, classrooms, and CFKids auditoriums.
- Managing content transfers and deliveries, and preparing content for event playback.
- Preparing and maintaining the campus auditorium, classrooms, and CFKids auditoriums; ensure that equipment is clean, updated, labeled, and fully functional at all times.
- Performing and maintaining quarterly preventative maintenance for production equipment & systems.
- Maintaining production supplies and storage (i.e. batteries, gaff tape, etc.).
- Maintaining a working knowledge (i.e. operation and assembly) of production equipment & systems.
- Assisting with core projects & events.
- Completing weekly quality reports on events & services at your location.
- Attending CF staff meetings, weekly production meetings, debrief meetings, and additional meetings as required.
- Bachelors, Associates or Technical Degree in relevant field and 2+ years’ experience, or 4+ years’ experience in live production environments.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent operational knowledge in at least one production discipline; audio, video (preferred), or lighting.
- Proven aesthetic aptitude and orientation to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership with experience in training, managing, and mentoring volunteers.
- Extensive experience loading in/out and setting/striking production equipment.
- In depth knowledge of stage management procedures and safety, i.e. electrical, cable paths, storage & organization.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Campus Pastor