The Production Assistant in Christ Fellowship’s Campus Production Team provides overall general assistance to the Production Manager in the coordination of campus production logistics, operation of campus production systems, and volunteer onboarding/care.
• Maintain the process of recruiting, onboarding, scheduling, and training volunteers.
• Facilitate weekly check-ins with production volunteers.
• Operate and troubleshoot production equipment across audio, video, and lighting systems.
• Assist with the preparation and transfers of content for weekends and events.
• Assist with the management of supplies and inventory.
Completed or undergraduate degree in progress
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES and/or REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Operational knowledge in at least one production discipline; audio, video (preferred), or lighting.
• Experience loading in/out and setting/striking production equipment.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
1-3 years of experience
Classification: Full-time, Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Reporting to: Production Manager