The Christ Fellowship Kids Coordinator supports the Campus Kids Ministry with leadership and care of children in all phases. This is a full-time, salary (exempt) position, including weekends and some nights, and reports to the Christ Fellowship Kids Director.
- Selecting and equipping a volunteer team so they can thrive in their assigned roles on the Christ Fellowship Kids team.
- Ensure weekend resources are prepared and distributed in preparation for the weekend experience.
- Growing campus attendance by implementing our Christ Fellowship Kids strategy.
- Ensuring the overall weekend experience for kids is done with excellence in a safe, fun, meaningful, and engaging environment.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events and spiritual milestones.
- Supporting the supervision of midweek programming during the week as directed.
- Contributing to Central Team initiative development and implementation as directed by and in cooperation with Central Kids Directors and team.
- Attending weekly staff meetings and Department meetings as directed.
- College graduate, or degree in progress; a focus in early childhood or elementary education is a plus.
- Experienced with 1 year in a kids’ ministry environment, either as staff or volunteer.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (exempt), including weekends and some nights.
Reporting to: Kids Director