The Facilities Crew support the campus pre and post events. This will include the set up and tear down of weekend services as well as special events. This role works with various Christ Fellowship staff and volunteers. All candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Lead and develop volunteer teams to help meet the high demand of ministry needs at Christ Fellowship
- Fully supporting these volunteer teams by resourcing them with materials, technology, trainings, moral encouragement and your illuminating smile.
- Setup and tear-down of facilities for services, meetings, classrooms, conferences, events, etc. on and off campus.
- Maintain the building with custodial support as well as minor repairs and general maintenance.
- Support and enforce all policies of Christ Fellowship such as OSHA rules, church health and safety regulations and guidelines, etc.
- Logistically supporting many aspects of large campus events (i.e. at the movies set building, Easter/Christmas, 4th Saturday Serve AKA running around like a chicken with your head cut off…)
High School Diploma
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSES:
Florida Driver's License
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Requires a knowledge of cleaning products and safety
- Must be able to physically lift 40 lbs. or more
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and able to bend, stoop, carry, and reach
Classification: Full-time, hourly (non-exempt)
Reporting to: Facilities Manager