The CFKids Dream Team Coordinator supports the CFKids Ministry by ensuring the effective implementation of the volunteer on-boarding and placement process, assisting the CFKids Director with various administrative responsibilities, as well as supporting the volunteer strategy for our Northern Region campuses as directed.
- Drive the volunteer on-boarding process in accordance with Core objectives, processes, and philosophy, including our SERVE strategy.
- Coordinate and help implement volunteer recruiting training and appreciation strategies and initiatives.
- Work with and hold accountable area coordinators at your campus as it relates to implementing the entire volunteer process.
- Implement and maintain an accurate volunteer tracking system leveraging our church database system.
- Work with the Core Regional Dream Team Coordinator for maintenance of up-to-date background checks.
- Contribute to Core volunteer initiative development and implementation as directed by and in cooperation with Core CFKids Director and team.
- Assist the CFKids Director with building a Welcome Center leadership team and assist with responsibilities related to this ministry area as needed.
- Serve as the CFKids Director’s “second”, learning how to run the CFKids ministry when the Director is out on leave or fulfilling other responsibilities outside of the CFKids environment.
College graduate, or degree in progress, preferably in children’s ministry or equivalent.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experienced with 2 years in a kids’ ministry.
Classification: Part-time | Salary (exempt) including weekends and some nights.
Reporting to: CFKids Director