It is the Missions Logistics Coordinator’s responsibility to make sure the missions team as a whole is prepared and resourced for upcoming events in our communities. Not only does this include department supplies, but also volunteer team persons and communication. Let’s just say this person is the glue that keeps us together as we love on our community one event at a time.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Missions and Missions Team including phone calls, scheduling appointments, calendar management, mailings, correspondence, social media, data entry, material pick-up/distribution, booking travel, etc.
- Monitor input and integrity of data and event registrations in ROCK.
- Lead volunteer teams on campuses and/or event teams for Missions. Helping volunteers to see the “Big Picture” of why we serve the community. Helping volunteers see what we are doing through spiritual lenses.
- Purchase, organize and inventory all Missions supplies held in our offices, closet and warehouse.
- Host departmental and team meetings and events by planning from the invitations, to hosting, booking, note-taking and follow-up.
- Assist with Core Missions events and support for campus events. Including but not limited to coordination of all logistics, other department requests/needs (comms, marketing, films etc.), managing budget.
- Make sure all missions local and international activities are represented on our platforms.
Bachelor's degree in missions related field of study preferred
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years of experience in related ministry field
Classification: Full-time, Salary(non-exempt)
Reporting to: Missions Director