The Worship Leader - Development position at Christ Fellowship is designed to help people who are early on in their ministry experience, or experienced but new to Christ Fellowship, the necessary skills to excel within the Worship ministry of Christ Fellowship. We are currently seeking those who are passionate about cultivating a church of worshippers. You will have the opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Developing spiritually, personally, and professionally through mentoring, training, and other ministry opportunities at both the core and campus level.
- Work with our Core Team, assisting with various projects such as:
- Setlist planning, rostering, gear purchasing/maintenance, and track production.
- Hands-on ministry experience as you serve at one of our campuses on the weekend. You will spend time doing such things as:
- Playing an instrument or leading vocally, setting up and preparing various venues, and developing new team members.
- Serving at various worship environments such as:
- Kids, Students, Young Adults, and Celebrate Recovery
College graduate, or degree in progress.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced with at least 1 year in a worship environment, either as staff or volunteer.
- Knowledge of all aspects of worship
- Basic knowledge of music software and Nashville number system
- An understanding of basic AVL production
- Proficient vocal technique and ability
- Proficient on at least one instrument
Classification: Full-time, salary (exempt) position including weekends and some week nights.