We’re seeking passionate people to join our Digital Team who will help us fulfill our team’s mission, which is based on Ephesians 4:12, “to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” The CFTech team is dedicated to implementing innovative technical solutions in support of Christ Fellowship’s campuses and ministry operations. We are a dynamic group of Software and IT professionals who love Jesus, technology and its power to transform and reach regions beyond our own.
The Application Support Analyst is primarily responsible for providing functional expertise, workflow development, and HTML customization for the Christ Fellowship Church Management System and other church-wide software solutions to enable our ministries. You may occasionally be tasked with developing extensions to our Church Management System in C# or adding functionality to our website or mobile app in React. The Application Support Analyst must possess a basic knowledge of HTML with the ability to work with our partner ministries to understand problems to be solved and appropriately configure, or implement, a solution for those problems. This is a great entry level opportunity or for a candidate that has technical acumen and the desire to further their skills. The position is full-time, Salary (non-exempt) position reporting to the Associate Director of Applications and will occasionally include weekend and some evening duties related to special church events.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have:
- An Associates degree in computer science, or related field, coding training or equivalent experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. (We don’t sponsor H-1B Visa)
- A good working knowledge of Google Gsuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and project management software.
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects through collaboration with other staff utilizing highly developed communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), project and time management, and collaboration skills
- A collaborative, strong team focus that values teamwork over “me”work and an understanding of what it means to produce value instead of producing “stuff”.
- Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to create solutions to complex problems.
- Have strong organizational skills. Able to pay attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind. Able to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
- Able to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
You will be:
- Providing functional expertise, workflow development, and HTML customization for Rock RMS Church Management System
- Providing application functional support to end-users and managing access to application data.
- Participating in Agile Sprints, Backlog planning and Backlog grooming.
- Automating tasks whenever possible.
- Proactively proposing ways, and implementing best ministry practices, to correct, improve, and expand application processes, views, functionality, and workflow.
- Participating as a key player in the design, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of application modifications/upgrades
It would be epic if:
- You are excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously.
- You see problem solving as its own reward.
- Simplicity if your goal – forever striving towards that extra ounce of efficiency and continuous improvement.
- You know Asana, Jira, Git, React.js, or React Native.
- You know what Agile, Lean, and Kanban mean. Bonus points if you have practiced these behaviors!
- An automation fanatic who lives for eliminating repetitive tasks.
- Love the idea that your contribution to technology will change lives, seriously... what you do is that important.