We are seeking a passionate, Jesus loving person to join our Creative Services team and lead the way in operating the logistics and organization of our CF Films projects.
The Films Projects Associate reports to the Projects and Logistics Manager and assists producers and editors with logistics support to ensure timely coordination of all CF Films projects from pre-production through post production. The Films Projects Associate handles the details and coordination of all incoming projects, production scheduling, projects within the post production phase, budgeting/purchasing, and reporting. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized leader with exceptional communication and computer skills.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Event Management Systems or Resource Scheduling Software.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to plan and execute production activities from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a constant strive to learn, grow and develop.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task while performing high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and high organizational skills.
- Experience leading volunteers, people, or teams.
- Manage all films projects and consult with producers to ensure success from the beginning of each project to the end.
- Input all needed assests, information, and deadlines into Asana for each video project.
- Update all Asana tasks with new and important information as necessary.
- Define production timelines by collaborating with producers for each video project.
- Ensure that all videos meet each of their audio mastering deadlines during the post production process, as well as communicating with Audio Engineers.
- Process all video requests and approve as bandwidth permits.
- Attend and support large scale CF Films productions on set when necessary.
- Oversee the yearly budget for CF Films and complete monthly expense reports.
- Correspond with and provide assistantance/assets to any video/motion graphics feelancers.
- Provide assistance to the Projects and Logisitics Manager as well as consulting when needed.
- Communicate with the Design Project Coordinator for any graphics needed for motion graphics use.
- Coordinate and communicate any needs when it comes to external use of any CF Films video productions, i.e, other churches requesting to use our videos.
- Recruit and equip volunteers to support productions as necessary.
It Would Be Epic If:
- You’re a total foodie. Lunch is a very important hour to us here in Creative Services.
- You sing karaoke. We may or may not have a karaoke machine that we like to break out during birthday celebrations. Also, bundt cakes. We love bundt cakes.
- You have an eye for interior design. We could always use some collaboration when it comes to set design.
- You know every single word to every single song ever written into a Disney movie.
- You’re a dreamer. God has given us all the gift of creativity and we love taking the time to utilize it.