We're seeking a passionate, Jesus loving person who has a passion for people to create a “Welcome Home” environment on a multi-campus level.
The Campus Coordinator at Christ Fellowship is responsible for providing high-level leadership to weekend service details, campus events and detailed campus operations including but not limited to budget, space coordination and project management. This position is a full-time salary (exempt) position reporting to the Campus Pastor and has a dotted line reporting to the Director of Multi-Site.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We’re looking for you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years customer service-related experience.
- Experience in leading and developing staff and volunteers.
- Highly developed communication skills (written and verbal) – you interact well with others and effectively communicate using email, text, phone, and in-person.
- The ability to work and lead laterally across teams to achieve the common goal
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality work through multiple teams while staying flexible to an ever-changing environment – it’s fast-paced, interactive, and busy.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and material with utmost excellence.
- Proficiency with computers, technology, and social media, and able to easily become proficient in new technology formats and software – we run on MACs, PCs and Microsoft.
You will be:
- Executing the plan for weekend services and events, focusing on details and logistics provided by the Core Multi-Site Team.
- Building and leading volunteer teams at the campus including Logistics team, Hospitality and Dream Team Central team, Communion team, Photography & Social Media team, Safety & Medical team, Data entry team etc.
- Taking the lead on all details and planning for Campus events including Christmas, Easter, Crew Nights, Sisterhood Nights, etc.
- Looking after EMS (Event Management System) at the campus and ensure rooms at the campus are booked properly for meetings, trainings, events, etc.
- Leading and stewarding the Campus budget and serving as the Budget Subject Manner Expert (SME) for the campus team.
- Overseeing the facilities manager and café/Bookstore associates.
We’ll really love it if:
- You loved details, check-lists and event planning.
- You love people but also thrive in behind the scenes details.