We're seeking a passionate, focused person to join our production team and help create engaging experiences!
The primary responsibilities of the Audio-Visual Technician are to operate production equipment and provide technical support for breakouts, classes, trainings, as well as events and/or weekend experiences.This position requires a problem solving aptitude, flexibility and may require working evenings, weekends and/or holidays. This position also requires travel between multiple CF locations and is a part-time, hourly role that reports to the Core Production Manager.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called toimpact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
This role in one sentence.
To create a bridge between production technology and the people utilizing production technology.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The motivation to maintain an “I’ve got you” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Ability to think and work independently with attention to detail and efficient time-management.
- 1-2 years of experience working with audio visual equipment in a theatre or event setting, or a degree in a related field.
- Basic understanding of signal flow.
- Knowledge of stage management procedures and safety; electrical, cable paths, storage etc.
- Experience supporting / troubleshooting devices such as laptop computers, desktop computers,conference room display TV’s or projection based displays.
- Experience in the basic installation, configuration and operation of computer operating systems,applications and hardware for Mac, PC, networks and servers.
- Ability to move/lift 50+ lbs. and set up stage, audio, video and lighting equipment with care.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- A drive to continually learn new skills and technologies.
You will be looking after:
- Collaborating with the Core Production Manager to provide support for scheduled events.
- Conference / Classroom setup and management / troubleshooting.
- Audio / Video equipment setup for outdoor environments.
- Partnering with location Production Managers to provide technical assistance during weekend experiences and events.
- Attending CF staff meetings, debrief meetings, and additional meetings as required.
- Filling out regular quality reports on events/services.
It would be epic if:
- You’re not beyond cleaning gaff tape goop off XLR cable
- You can play a musical instrument
- Steve Jobs is your hero
- You love coffee