The primary responsibilities of the Audio-Visual Technician are to operate production equipment and provide technical support for breakouts, classes, trainings, as well as events and/or weekend experiences.This position requires a problem solving aptitude, flexibility and may require working evenings, weekends and/or holidays. This position also requires travel between multiple Christ Fellowship locations.
- Collaborating with the Core Production Manager to provide support for scheduled events.
- Conference / Classroom setup and management / troubleshooting.
- Audio / Video equipment setup for outdoor environments.
- Partnering with location Production Managers to provide technical assistance during weekend experiences and events.
- Attending CF staff meetings, debrief meetings, and additional meetings as required.
- Filling out regular quality reports on events/services.
- High School Diploma or GED.
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSES:
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of experience working with audio visual equipment in a theatre or event setting, or a degree in a related field.
- Basic understanding of signal flow.
- Knowledge of stage management procedures and safety; electrical, cable paths, storage etc.
- Experience supporting / troubleshooting devices such as laptop computers, desktop computers,conference room display TV’s or projection based displays.
- Experience in the basic installation, configuration and operation of computer operating systems,applications and hardware for Mac, PC, networks and servers.
- Ability to move/lift 50+ lbs. and set up stage, audio, video and lighting equipment with care.
- A drive to continually learn new skills and technologies.
Classification: Part-time, Hourly (Non-Exempt) up to 25 hours per week.
Reporting to: Production Manager