The Motion Graphic Designer / Animator creates and produces elements for weekend services, ministries and special events. This is a full-time, salaried position reporting to the Director of Creative Services. All candidates are required to include an online video reel or video work sample with their application.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
- 3-5 years of professional experience and a solid demo reel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field.
- Proficient understanding of animation principles.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing softwares.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Cinema 4D or Maya.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – especially After Effects, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Strong understanding of the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Time and resource management skills..
- Ability to work in a strong team environment, learn fast and take direction.
- Oversee Motion Graphics and FX that will be created for any CF Films production.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to accomplish an excellent final product.
- Work with the Films team to develop creative vision for CF’s branding across all platforms.
- Provide content creation for all ministry Video, Social Media, Digital Signage and LED Production.
- Assist in the production of video shoots in-studio and on-site as necessary.
- Create high impact graphics and compose 2D and 3D animation used for final production.
- Assist in the selection of audio, graphics, colors, and animation, etc., taking initiative to make creative recommendations that accomplish video goals.
- Develop various art directions for concept pitches.
- Maintain /follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Participate in general duties – Staff meetings, trainings, interviews, etc. as necessary.
It Would Be Epic If:
- You’re a total foodie. Lunch is a very important time for us at CF Films.
- You sing karaoke. We may or may not have a karaoke machine we like to break out now and then.
- You know the difference between The Golden Globes, The Oscars, and The Emmy’s.
- You’re a dreamer. God has given us all the gift of creativity and we love taking the time to utilize it.