We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Christ Fellowship Team to love on our families as we partner with parents to lead kids to love Jesus, love others and love life!
The CFKids Care Provider contributes to the overall ministry of CFKids by providing midweek and some weekend staffing support, including the launch of new campuses and PopUp opportunities in your region! This is a part-time, hourly (non-exempt) position, scheduled to work up to 25 hours a week reporting to the CFKids Care Regional Supervisor. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Someone with a High school diploma or equivalent; college degree or degree in progress at plus.
- Experience working with children.
- Someone with a passion for kid’s ministry and the desire to lead kids to love Jesus, love others and love life.
- Someone with great communications skills who has the ability to interact with parents as well as kids.
- CPR Certification is desired.
- The ability to creatively teach fun Bible stories is a plus!
- Someone who can handle confidential matters and material with utmost excellence.
- Must be able to lift at least 40lbs.
You will be serving God and others by:
- Providing a safe and fun environment for the kids in our care.
- Ensuring our security check-in/out is managed in an uncompromising and friendly manner.
- Implementing Core provided curriculum and activity plan.
- Being flexible and adaptable to work schedules, including traveling to provide support as needed.
- Developing relationships with staff, parents and kids – who doesn’t want more friends?