We're seeking a passionate, Jesus loving person to join the Live Production Team at the Gardens Location. If you are a compassionate, energetic person that loves video production and systems while also working with volunteers to create video that inspires God’s people, then this role is for you!
The Video Production Specialist has both operational and maintenance responsibilities. This is a Core role. This is a salary (non-exempt) position, working 40 hours per week, and reports to the Associate Director of Broadcast Video.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in live video production.
- Broad knowledge and high level of experience in and operation of broadcast audio, and video equipment including video/audio routers, switchers, projectors – we are relying on you to help maintain the equipment in proper working order in the broadcast room and our other campus locations.
- Experience in the installation of broadcast audio and video equipment.
- Equipment knowledge by the following manufactures: Ross Video, Pesa, Evertz and Christie video projectors.
- Demonstrated leader with experience training, managing and mentoring volunteers
- Gifted in organizational leadership and management of projects and teams
- Effective and direct communicator
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to trouble shoot and think out of the box.
- Professional level ability and knowledge of production equipment and operation.
- Schedule includes working some evenings, weekend, and extended hours as required by ministry and events as needed. This includes Christmas, Easter and any major event. Typical hours will be split between weekdays and the weekends/evenings (Wednesday – Sunday).
- Able to set up and take down production equipment, including but not limited to, cameras, tripods, projectors, screens, TV’s and sandbags, etc.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds as necessary for the production equipment.
You will be serving God and others by:
- Ensuring that the Broadcast Room is ready for services and room is clean and maintained for the weekends.
- Assists with the design and installation of Video equipment at all campus locations
- Assists with maintenance or replacement of Video equipment at all campus locations
- Serves as a Video team member for weekend services and special events, i.e Director, TD, Engineer or camera operator.
- Attends weekly planning meetings, debrief meetings, and any other meetings necessary.
- Informing the Associate Director of Broadcast Video on any technical needs/problems with current video systems