Become a Strategic Development Director for Bloomreach and help us build prosperous partnerships and new revenue streams. Your work will impact our strategic priorities and our delivery against our high growth goals. We offer you a competitive salary with stock options and other benefits included. Working from any of our US offices or remotely, you´ll become a part of the Strategy Development team.
What challenge awaits you?
You will be responsible for strategic partnership development and be involved in corporate development. This will be based on our company goals and objectives, product strategy, go-to-market strategy, customers, partners, and the market. You are responsible for the following in alignment with our mission, objectives, products, and strategy:
Your job will be to drive:
- Developing strategic partnerships (ISV, OEM, go-to-market) and new revenue streams
- Corporate development initiatives, including M&A
- Business development opportunities
- Corporate positioning with the external ecosystem
- Create market analysis to support our data-informed decision planning
- Assist with Investor relations (strategy conversations, industry perspective, participate in fund-raising or related activities with CFO and CEO)
- Support communication of the strategic direction of the company at strategic customer visits (i.e.: CMO/CIO of Fortune 1000 company), industry and investor events
You have these qualities and experience:
- Professional - experience in partnership development, business development and corporate development
- Personal - leadership, communication, and relationship building
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the DXP, CDP, marketing, AI, and e-commerce software markets
- Strong business/commercial skills and ability to deeply understand products
- Be able to represent the company in place of the CEO or other C-levels.
- Extensive network in the e-Commerce and digital marketing ecosystem - including modern / emerging players
- Understand the strategic interests of all the players in our market
- History of making complex partnerships successful
- Leadership and ability to work well with colleagues both in and outside of the organization, with good judgment, discretion, and tact.
- Ability to lead a matrixed team through potentially complex decisions with good management skills.
- Be a leader at Bloomreach
- Problem solver who can quickly master new concepts and subject matter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship-focused, positive relationships with our partners.
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
Bloomreach is an internationally renowned commerce and marketing technology provider working with many of the world's largest businesses to drive their digital commerce experiences. We are currently valued at well over $900M, after a $150M investment earlier in 2021 and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 Customer Data Platform as rated on G2crowd.
The Bloomreach platform empowers brands to deliver the most relevant and personalized digital customer journeys. Bloomreach Experience, the only digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three key product pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven product discovery solutions, including search, merchandising and personalization
- Content, offering a headless content management to make exceptional digital experiences easy to manage and execute
- Engagement, offering a single view of customers through its industry leading customer data platform and marketing automation and orchestration solutions.
Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling measurable, personalized digital commerce experiences that drive real results. Bloomreach serves over 700 global brands, including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and powers over $250 billion in commerce annually. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.