Become a Knowledge and Enablement Manager for Bloomreach! Help us develop brand new knowledge and enable management programs. We offer you a competitive salary with stock options.Working in our Amsterdam office or from home on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Global Support Team.
Your job will be to:
- Manage your projects
- Promote and facilitate
Manage your projects
- Identify the knowledge critical to the organization; looking beyond technical knowledge to strategic, business-environmental, people and other knowledge
- Establish KM as a priority business lever for the organization and the means to use knowledge to share, seek and motivate
- Development of a new knowledge and enablement program, processes, and strategy for the global support team to curate knowledge and ensure compliance
- Create a suite of process tools for
- Learning before, during, and after and a means of integrating these
- Capture, storage, validation, and retrieval of knowledge
- Both within the organization and externally with others
Promote and facilitate
- Your job and its purpose, raising awareness and guiding our company into embracing a change in behavioral style, moving from data push to knowledge pull, and sharing
- Knowledge capture and reuse through operational and business processes
- Knowledge generated within the company is made easily visible, available and useful to seekers
- Training and coaching in the use of KM processes and tools
- Improve training within the organization
- Leverage our knowledge
Improve training within the organization
- Develop a continuous training plan for support members, all while identifying new training needs
- Facilitate knowledge transfer sessions
- Provide internal training and consulting on KM concepts and methodologies, promote collaborative tools and techniques such as communities of practice to facilitate sharing of ideas
Leverage our knowledge
- Capture and distill experience and insight for reuse to improve performance
- Help disseminate information about the organization's knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences,
- Maintain communication on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you will create a knowledge and enablement program
- In 90 days, you will rollow out knowledge management across all product pillars
- In 180 days, you will put in motion knowledge articles on internal portal
- In 210 days, you and will have fully functional program in place
You have these qualities and experience:
- Professional - experience in field and understanding of processes
- Personal - motivation, communication and language skills
- Has past experience (3 - 5 years) leading knowledge and enablement program
- Familiarity with IT, ability to understand (on a high level) technical concepts, create and structure technical content
- Clear and up-to-date understanding of business situation and processes and good working knowledge of organizational strategy
- Experience and willingness to work in culturally diverse environment and across time zones
- Motivation and willingness to work on big, time-critical projects
- Team-leading skills - from leading your team, through guiding it to presenting outputs you have created together
- Great communication skills - from manager-like to networking ones
- Independence and self-organization to navigate you through ambiguous situations
- Fluency in English for leading your team
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Regional benefits - NL:
- Pension scheme available with Bloomreach contribution to it (50%-50%)
- Health Insurance collective discount
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.