Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our Client Services team, and we’re looking for a new Technical Solutions Consultant. The salary range starts at 1400 EUR gross / month. Are you up for the challenge?
- Want to grow as a programmer, but also in communicating with clients who are some of the world’s e-commerce leaders?
- Want to have immediate, tangible results?
- Interested in gathering practical know-how about how top companies use data and web technologies?
- If you like frontend coding but you don’t plan to remain a programmer forever, we will give you a chance to gain experience as a Technology Solutions Consultant and later perhaps move towards technical solution architecture or business consulting. Don’t hesitate, let us know.
- Helping our experienced Technical and Business Consultants set up advanced Exponea functionalities (connecting databases, internal apps, setting up web layers, dynamic content personalization, targeted campaigns, etc.)
- Supporting internal team in implementing a solution on a client’s website and taking any steps to ensure it runs reliably
- Contributing ideas to technical solutions, and identifying the most efficient and effective technical solutions for our clients
- Investigating technical issues on a client’s website and helping to resolve them.
- An international team located in Europe and US
- A Technology Solutions Consultant who will help you learn all you need.
- A Value Delivery Manager and your line manager, who will manage your project, define its scope with the client and be in charge of the business strategy.
- Customer Success Manager, maintaining the relationship and long-term communication with the client
- Business Consultants, understanding business problems and tailoring solutions. This will be your closest partners.
- Client teams – you will regularly spend time with our client teams from across the world.
Our expectations of you:
- Frontend coding experience ideally for an e-shop or a product based on web technologies
- Willingness to develop your skills and grow
- Base understanding databases (SQL)
- Ability to communicate in English with a team of analytical consultants from all over the world
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!*
*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits for the first 6 months.
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.