We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our Client Services team, and we’re looking for a new Technical Solutions Consultant. The salary range is €1,800 - €2,500. Are you up for the challenge?
- Want to grow as a programmer, but also in communicating with clients who are some of the world’s e-commerce leaders?
- Want to have immediate, tangible results?
- Interested in gathering practical know-how about how top companies use data and web technologies?
- If you like frontend coding but you don’t plan to remain a programmer forever, we will give you a chance to gain experience as a Technology Solutions Consultant and later perhaps move towards technical solution architecture or business consulting. Don’t hesitate, let us know.
- Helping our experienced Technical and Business Consultants set up advanced Exponea functionalities (connecting databases, internal apps, setting up web layers, dynamic content personalization, targeted campaigns, etc.)
- Supporting internal team in implementing a solution on a client’s website and taking any steps to ensure it runs reliably
- Contributing ideas to technical solutions, and identifying the most efficient and effective technical solutions for our clients
- Investigating technical issues on a client’s website and helping to resolve them.
- An international team located in Europe and US
- A Technology Solutions Consultant who will help you learn all you need.
- A Value Delivery Manager and your line manager, who will manage your project, define its scope with the client and be in charge of the business strategy.
- Customer Success Manager, maintaining the relationship and long-term communication with the client
- Business Consultants, understanding business problems and tailoring solutions. This will be your closest partners.
- Client teams – you will regularly spend time with our client teams from across the world.
Our expectations of you:
- Frontend coding experience ideally for an e-shop or a product based on web technologies
- Willingness to develop your skills and grow
- Base understanding databases (SQL)
- Ability to communicate in English with a team of analytical consultants from all over the world.
We recognize gold recipients of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award (DofE).
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!