Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Senior Revenue Manager to take the lead on and be a subject matter expert for the revenue process. The ideal candidate is focused on process improvements to make the revenue accounting function more efficient, accurate, and timely. This position reports into the Head of Accounting and Financial Operations.
- Review, analyze and document complex revenue arrangements including multiple element arrangements
- Review new contracts for non-standard terms and conditions, and ensure the related revenue is compliant with ASC 606
- Work effectively with the finance team as well as cross functional teams, including sales, services, and legal
- Maintain SSP for the company’s products and services
- Oversee financial statement close activities related to revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivables including implementing processes and internal controls affecting revenue and order to cash process
- Identify and resolve revenue related issues promptly
- Manage deferred revenue schedules and other revenue related month end reconciliations
- Generate revenue reports and analyses on a monthly basis
- Work closely with external auditors, including updating technical memos and process memos to support the company’s annual audit
- Prepare revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related disclosures on the company’s annual financial statements
- Initiate process improvements to make the revenue accounting function more efficient, accurate and timely
- Streamline the revenue recognition process, including implementation of NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management or other software
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA; Big 4 CPA accounting experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance, preferably with 5+ years of revenue related experience with SaaS Company
- Experience implementing ASC 606
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert Excel skills and strong ERP experience
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience preferred
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.