Ready for an impressive client roster? Come help some of the world’s biggest and most innovative global businesses create the next generation of digital experiences. We are looking for someone who combines deep technical knowledge with creativity and great people skills for the position of Solutions Architect. If you have a talent for building elegant solutions and explaining technical issues in plain language, we want you on board. As part of our professional services team, you will work directly with our clients and partners during software implementations and upgrades, help create websites and implement our CMS, as well as get clients and partners up to speed with using our software.
Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
- Participate as a member of the Bloomreach Solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs
- Lead the hands-on building of the solution by leveraging, extending, customizing our product's core capabilities
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed
- Support clients through go-live processes and play a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption
- Work with the Project Manager to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
- Communicate progress and expectations while escalating problems to the Project Manager for awareness and/or resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business and technical challenges
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation to learn and apply new technologies
- Experience working with CMSs and RESTful Web Service APIs
- A strong customer focus, and a commitment to delivering quality work
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.