BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp and Air Miles.
Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
The QA team at Bloomreach is responsible for timely and regression free releases and constant drive of automation of BrSM products. They keep a critical eye on every feature and works as a GateKeeper for product quality. They are the ones who make sure that the SLA between Customer and the company is honoured at all times.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Able to estimate and perform risk analysis for large features.
- Analyse the root cause of problems and ensure bugs are communicated clearly to development team and business partners.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues , tracking the bugs to completion and drive the closure of all open issues on time.
- Design, develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Design, develop and maintain Code Coverage.
- Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites with knowledge of different kinds of automation frameworks like Hybrid, BDD etc
- Design, develop and maintain API Automation using REST Assured Framework.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems) and ensure deliverable reviews have few actions.
- Provide functional reviews in related areas of expertise and Runs review meetings effectively.
- Mentors others involved in the same work. Consistently mentor junior engineers to improve their technical ability.
- B.E./M.Tech Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 7+ years of experience in quality assurance in product companies with a minimum of 2+ years leading teams.
- Must have strong knowledge of QA processes and methodologies with 3 to 4 years in automation testing
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Python, Jenkins, Code Coverage tools, GitHub, REST Assured Framework, Microservices, WebServices and Selenium for Web UI automation
- Hands on experience in cross browser UI Automation framework and tools (Like NightwatchJS, Selenium, Cypress)
If this is you and you can prove it – we’re interested in talking with you to join the Bloomreach team.