The mission of Arkose Labs is to create an online environment where all consumers are protected from online spam and abuse. Recognized by G2 as the 2023 Leader in Bot Detection and Mitigation, with the highest score in customer satisfaction and largest market presence four quarters running, Arkose Labs offers the world's first $1M warranties for credential stuffing and SMS toll fraud. With 20% of our customers being Fortune 500 companies, our AI-powered platform combines powerful risk assessments with dynamic threat response to undermine the strategy of attack, all while improving good user throughput. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with employees in London, Costa Rica, Australia, India, and Argentina. Arkose Labs protects enterprises from cybercrime and abuse.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop iOS SDK embedded into high-volume applications running at a global scale with tens of millions of impressions per day
- Integrate Web front-end components into mobile environments for advanced bot detection and innovative challenge systems
- Work across engineering teams and with Product Managers to deliver end-to-end flows on mobile devices
What we want from you
Need to have
- 4+ years experience in a commercial, native mobile development environment with in depth knowledge of iOS (Swift) platform
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with SDK development, including API design, integration, and versioning
- Familiarity with mobile platforms' guidelines, app store submission processes, and relevant best practices for iOS development
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices for code quality, maintainability, and scalability
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and agile software development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- A passion for learning and staying updated with the latest advancements in mobile development and SDK technologies
Nice to have
Experience with fraud or bot detection
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early-stage, fast-growing startup that is expanding in India where you get to make a mark being amongst the first hires. Join a company with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people and work with some of the biggest names like Microsoft, OpenAI, EA, GitHub, Twitch, Roblox, and Twilio among others.
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high-performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People - independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork - building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus - customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution - actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security - our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
Arose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.