The mission of Arkose Labs is to create an online environment where all consumers are protected from online spam and abuse. Recognized by G2 as the 2023 Leader in Bot Detection and Mitigation, with the highest score in customer satisfaction and largest market presence four quarters running, Arkose Labs offers the world's first $1M warranties for credential stuffing and SMS toll fraud. With 20% of our customers being Fortune 500 companies, our AI-powered platform combines powerful risk assessments with dynamic threat response to undermine the strategy of attack, all while improving good user throughput. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with employees in London, Costa Rica, Australia, India, and Argentina. Arkose Labs protects enterprises from cybercrime and abuse.
Your primary role on the Arkose Labs team is to partner directly with our top customers to develop a strategic direction for success. Through relationship building, value confirmation, and technical consulting, you will help customers meet their security goals and business objectives. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience and driving business growth, ensuring high customer satisfaction and return on investment. You will be a people connector central to driving success for our customer’s security initiatives across the Arkose Labs organization through close alignment with Engineering, Data Science, and Product.
As a member of Arkose Labs, you will be an integral part of the team that delivers our patent-pending security service to our customers around the globe. You'll get to work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in fraud and abuse prevention, helping to make the internet a safer place every day.
- Being the central contact point for the customer and cross-functional teams to encourage team and account growth
- Advocating security best practices for the customers to drive product adoption and business growth
- Identifying expansion opportunities, managing renewal risk, and guiding customers through the renewal process in partnership with sales
- Being the central point of contact for security products and leading the integrated account team to deliver customer success
- Partnering with the business to deliver consistent high quality service and keep customers engaged
- Identifying service enhancements and potential problems to ensure continuous improvements to customer security posture
- Communicating with internal, external customers and partners to share information and deliverables
- Demonstrate experience with account management, customer success, and/or consulting services in a technical environment
- Have experience managing and delivering technical customer projects successfully
- Experience with enterprise technology sales, including value confirmation, scoping, and/or renewals.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers
- Have a basic understanding of development and web infrastructure operations
- Demonstrated experience providing Level I & II technical support
- Ability to quickly learn and support new technologies
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role preferably within a SaaS organization
- Self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, willing to learn, research and teach others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, professional integrity, and customer focus with a winning attitude!
Nice to Haves
- Have 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or its equivalent
- Background in customer-facing cybersecurity
Why Arkose Labs?
The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup with pioneering technology built by an ambitious team who are passionate about their product and love coming to work every day.
The chance to work with some of the biggest names in the market such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio and Minecraft.
You will be a part of a diverse and high performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
- People: first and foremost they are our most valuable resource. Our people are independent thinkers who make data driven decisions and take ownership and accountability in all the things they do.
- Team Work. We demonstrate respect, trust, integrity, and communicate openly with a positive can do attitude and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus. We empathize with our customers and obsess about solving their problems
- Execution with precision, professionalism and urgency
- Security. It's the lens through which we implement our processes, procedures, and programs
We focus on professional growth and development and offer continuing education.