- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives
- Build and manage your own pipeline
- Committed to success
- Flexible in a startup culture
- Coachable and able to work with team members to follow the sales process
- Proven hunter with a strong desire to win and make an impact
- Source, identify, qualify and close new opportunities
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate with Senior and C-Level Executive
- Strong organizational and forecasting skills
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity
- This position requires travel which includes overnight travel as much at 40-60% travel requirements.
- Critical Thinking Skills. Able to grasp technical and abstract concepts and translate into business conversation
Nice to Have
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Background in cybersecurity sales
- Startup Experience
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio, and Minecraft!
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People - independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork - building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus - customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution - actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security - our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Robust benefits package (90% of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance paid by the company and 75% paid for dependent care)
- We provide home office setup assistance to optimize your remote working experience
Arkose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All employees of Arkose Labs are required to comply with its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which includes individual vaccination requirements for U.S. in-office attendance and/or travel to any U.S. company-sponsored events. If any travel or in-office attendance is a required part of the position to which you are applying, you may be required to provide evidence of your vaccinated status as a condition of accepting employment with Arkose Labs.