Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As part of our growth in Asia Pacific, we are looking for a highly motivated client services lead. As a Client Services Manager/ Engagement Manager, your focus will be on cultivating strong client relationships. You are passionate about driving innovation and solving problems for clients in the region, and will be the conduit between clients and internal teams comprising designers, consultants, subject matter experts, etc. You will combine strong interpersonal and communication skills, with your knowledge of the digital industry and client landscape to ensure that we are continuously delivering value to strategic clients at Appnovation.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Act as the key liaison on engagements - managing client stakeholders on key accounts and projects – building, nurturing long term relationships across the board
- Be the ‘voice of the client’ internally within Appnovation – working collaboratively and providing strategic input to internal teams to drive strong delivery and the achievement of objectives for clients while ensuring internal metrics are met
- Identify opportunities to grow existing accounts in the region – continuously keeping up on client initiatives, challenges and priorities
- Have a point of view on deliverables and ensure they are ready for the client and showcasing the best of Appnovation whilst meeting the brief.
- Forecasting, budgeting for key client accounts – analysing profitability, margins, revenue across multiple engagements and projects.
- Assist regional APAC leadership team in pursuing highly strategic pursuits – identifying, qualifying, driving prospect engagement and sales plans that supports Appnovation’s new business & growth strategy in Asia Pacific
- Communicate and follow up with clients on projects, miscellaneous jobs, and day-to-day requests including rush job requests or general inquiries that require immediate attention.
- Collaborate across disciplines, relaying client requests and closely checking for details and consistency to improve the client experience - be a point of escalation both for the client and the internal team.
- Participate in the pre-sales process – acting as an opportunity manager on smaller opportunities
- Work with the wider Exec team to pitch and help attract new business for the company
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree, with minimum 5 years experience in within a consulting environment
- A strong client service track record, with experience managing mid to large scale projects across distributed teams
- An aptitude for building relationships, understanding team dynamics, taking initiative, and solving problems
- Self-motivated, organized and energetic.
- Dedicated and proactive with a passion to help the business grow.
- Attention to detail and strong planning, organisational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, fluent in English and Cantonese
- A results-driven, analytical and continuous learning mindset
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.