Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation’s new Change Management and Training practice is looking for an Instructional Designer to build outstanding technical and non-technical learning content and contribute to the continuous improvement of our training material and training portfolio in a variety of formats for our rapidly growing customer base.
You are passionate about creating engaging and effective eLearning courses and programs for our clients. You are technically adept; you have business acumen and can simplify the complex. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are knowledgeable of learning theories and instructional design models.
You can also promote collaborative relationships at all levels in the organization and champion change in a fast-paced work environment.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Assess training needs by consulting with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Apply current instructional design and adult education theories, practice and methods to develop engaging learning activities and courses.
- Provide technical expertise to the design solutions that are engaging and interactive for adult learners.
- Using multi-media instructional design and technical expertise to design, develop and/or author online courses (including SCORM/AICC requirements) and learning resources (manuals, job aids).
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Adult Education certification.
- 3 years of direct learning solutions design & development experience.
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio/video scripts
- Solid knowledge of eLearning authoring tools including Articulate Storyline, Rise, Camtasia.
WHO YOU ARE:
This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about empowering the learners. Has experience delivering training for customers that helps people quickly learn how to use their new software solutions. Is skilled at producing easy-to-consume learning experiences using cutting-edge technology and has a keen understanding of effective and agile content development methods.