Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Client Service at Appnovation is responsible for establishing the company as a key resource and partner of our clients. They are expected to gain a clear understanding of the client’s business and market objectives and strategy. Working to apply Appnovation resources to address those client goals.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead team efforts to create solutions and effectively deliver those solutions to grow our value and visibility at the client – in turn growing overall client value for Appnovation.
- Work closely with Project Management/Delivery to ensure quality delivery of on-going assignments while planning growth thru program expansion and new assignments.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Appnovation Client Service must establish a trusting relationship with client decision-makers and stakeholders.
- They need to have antennae for the political nuance at the client to understand how that could influence Appnovation work and relationship now and in the future. And proactively move to ameliorate any downside for the company.
- Ability to establish yourself as an effective leaders and clear communicators both written and verbally.
- Demonstrate a strong intellectual curiosity in order to learn and understand the range of businesses in which our clients operate.
- Ability to communicate the client’s business condition and priority to internal/project teams in order to focus team efforts and mediate conflicts that may arise.
- Be responsible for business management and forecasting.
Nice To Haves:
- You need strong presentation skills and be ready to grow those skills.
- Genial personality to engender trust and foster relationships – with clients and internally
WHO YOU ARE:
- Authoritative but approachable
- Confident but not unyielding