Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. Technology is foundational to all of Appnovation’s offerings, from consulting to digital innovation, to digital product and service creation. The technology department is focused on delivering software solutions that enable rich consumer experiences, from mobile and web applications to advanced analytics and machine learning, to content and engagement management service enablement platforms.
Inherent throughout our tech capabilities is deep expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle, a drive for creativity, a passion for the craft, and collaboration with other disciplines - all foundational ingredients in successful digital experiences and client partnerships
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Developer/Team Lead to join our fast growing team. You will work with the best-of-the-best on some of the most cutting edge projects in the mobile app industry today. Our ideal candidate has experience in mobile and web application development and is passionate about keeping up to date on the latest technologies.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work on state of the art mobile projects
- Design and implement (hybrid) Android and iOS mobile applications and web applications
- Utilize your deep understanding and knowledge of Apple and Google development tools
- Ensure that best-practices are followed and code is optimized in order to ensure that applications are operating efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate closely with the technical lead and other developers as well as UX and QA teams
- Use your problem-solving skills to create interesting solutions for a variety of internal and external clients
- Building and leading the mobile development section at Appnovation. Specialization in life science technologies.
WHO YOU ARE
- Independent and proactive attitude: including owning a project, consulting with clients, and organizing work with the project manager to ensure delivery
- Previous pre-sales experience, including gathering requirements, splitting project into tasks, gaging effort estimate, identifying risks and limitations
- Ability to handle all part of development of a project
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience guiding junior developers
- iOS Native (Swift). Technologies : MVVM, VIPER, Dependency injection, Reactive programming, POP, Unit Testing
- Android Native (Koitlin). Technologies : Dependency injection, MVVM, Databinding, Android Architecture Components, Builder, Unit Testing
- React Native with Redux
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Swift UI
- Ionic with Redux
- Previous experience as a technical lead for mobile and web development projects
- Previous experience working in a digital agency, professional services or consulting setting
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.