We are looking for a passionate and skilled Full Stack Developer who enjoys building web sites, web applications and (hybrid) mobile applications with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components. The successful candidate will join a highly motivated and experienced team to work on new and existing applications used by enterprises and large corporations worldwide.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work as part of a cross-functional technology enabled services team to deliver high-quality web based systems
- Design and implement integrations between systems
- Define API specifications and create web services
- Create complex UI components and user flows
- Participate in business and technical discussions internally as well as externally with the clients
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to propose technical solutions
- Communicate technical design alternatives, limitations and benefits
- Disseminate solutions and delegate tasks to developers
- Assist and coach the junior developers
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven history of writing great code and completing complex software enhancements proficiently with a high level of quality
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software engineering.
- Strong JS skills, particularly with ES6, React, Vue, Angular, Express, Node
- Experience with with various PHP frameworks/CMS like Laravel, Drupal, and WordPress
- Experience with Java and Java based technologies and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience designing RESTful API
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Proficiency with relational databases and NoSQL databases. (MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of version control systems and continuous integration systems (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Travis CI).
- Proven experience in agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience with CloudComputing and Serverless Architecture. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written documentation and client-facing presentation skills
- Understanding of software architectural patterns
- Unit and automated testing
- Continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
- Analytics, data analysis, reporting
- 5+ years experience with professional PHP development.
- 3+ years experience with professional Laravel development.
- 3+ years experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- 3+ years experience with advanced application design & architecture.
- Experience writing AWS Lambda scripts
- Experience with Python
- Experience with other AWS products a plus (for e.g. S3, EC2)
- Exceptional written and spoken English. Experience using Agile and Lean methodologies and principles.
- Experience writing automated tests (Dusk, Behat, PHPUnit, etc) Experience with Elasticsearch is a bonus.
- Exceptional troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Can come up with reasonable, thoughtful, and practical solutions to technical problems.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Can manage risk and take on business critical responsibilities.
- Able to visualize and architect systems and/or system components along the full technology stack. This includes identifying and understanding business logic and converting that into actionable technical tasks. This also includes creating system documentation and diagrams as necessary.
- Advanced/Expert level understanding of data storage, data structure, and API design.
- Consistently finds a nice balance between simplicity, business value, and technical purity.
- Helps to keep ongoing projects clean and organized.
- Helps with project planning and work estimation.
- Double checks their work to ensure it is of high quality, works properly, and meets the requirements of the task.
- Ability to identify visual differences between design and implementation.
- Has a design eye and is able to envision and realize new elements on existing design that turn out just as strong or stronger than the original design.
- Is personally invested in their own career growth and professional development/advancement.
- Enjoys learning for the sake of learning.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.