Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. At Appnovation, we seamlessly integrate strategy, user experience, development, deployment, training and support.
Appnovation. Inspiring Possibility. Learn more at appnovation.com.
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Developer to join our fast-growing team. You will work with the best-of-the-best on some of the most cutting-edge projects in the mobile app industry today.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience in mobile and web application development and is passionate about keeping up to date on the latest technologies.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work on state of the art mobile projects
- Design, develop, and document iOS mobile applications, with opportunity to work on (hybrid) Android and iOS mobile applications and web applications
- Utilize your deep understanding and knowledge of Apple or Google development tools
- Ensure that best-practices are followed and code is optimized in order to ensure that applications are operating efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate closely with the technical lead and other developers as well as UX and QA
- Use your problem-solving skills to create interesting solutions for a variety of internal and external clients
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of mobile development experience
- Experience in iOS Native (Swift), with knowledge in MVVM, VIPER, Dependency injection, Reactive programming, POP, Unit Testing, SwiftUI
- Experience in React Native with Redux
- Experience in Android Native (Koitlin), with knowledge in: Dependency injection, MVVM, Databinding, Android Architecture Components, Builder, Unit Testing
- Experience with Ionic with Redux
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience working in agile environment
- Proven experience consulting clients and gathering requirements
- Independent and proactive attitude: including owning a project, following up with client, and organizing work with PM to ensure delivery
- Ability to handle all part of development of a project
- Strong English communication skills
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.