Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. At Appnovation, we seamlessly integrate strategy, user experience, development, deployment, training and support.
Appnovation. Inspiring Possibility. Learn more at appnovation.com.
We are looking for Atlassian Consultants to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the technology industry today.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work with Atlassian Experts and world class clients
- Gather requirements from customers to recommend best practice configuration and setup of Atlassian products including:
- Information architecture/best use of spaces/pages given the customer’s goals and requirements
- Governance and security standards
- Recommend and update templates based on customer needs
- Determine and recommend customer processes for use of Confluence and Jira
- Jira snippet, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk + ITSM/ITIL
- SAFe, Agile coaching, Development process consultancy, CI/CD pipelines formation
- Create best practice material based on customer needs
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Information Systems or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with JIRA and Confluence in a Scrum development environment
- At least 2 current Atlassian certifications
- Experience working with the Atlassian Cloud, Server and datacenter deployments
- Experience with business analysis and project management
- Proven client-facing and Atlassian consulting experience
- Experience configuring Atlassian Suite
- Experience walking teams through the migration process
- Familiar with adding and using Macros and other Confluence add-ons
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Scripting experience (e.g extended JIRA beyond its out of box capabilities using Groovy and/or Atlassian REST API's) an asset but not a requirement.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.