Appnovation is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Drupal Developer to join our Global Managed Services team. You will be responsible for architecting, implementing and maintaining our applications, and participating in different phases of the development life cycle.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Develop custom websites using Drupal (7 & 8), Wordpress, PHP, HTML, and other languages /frameworks.
- Interpret customer/internal requirements to establish complete and accurate functional specifications and product documentation.
- Effectively develop software to achieve the specified functionality.
- Work with a variety of internal and external clients.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience developing with Drupal.
- Bilingual is an asset (French & English).
- 1-2 years of Drupal 8 CMS development experience
- Experience with large-scale Drupal sites, including load balancing and caching systems (Varnish, memcache, CDN).
- Experience with Linux/Open Source software
- Knowledge of Servers and Configuration
- Experience with some form of continuous integration (Jenkins, CI).
- Knowledge of integrating A/B testing platforms, Google analytics is an asset
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field an asset
- Excellent knowledge in Drupal, creating custom modules and hooks
- Knowledgeable about other technologies and able to suggest integration solutions. You are able to speak confidently about cross-platform integration with Drupal.
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced environment outside of normal working hours where required and in some cases, with little to no guidance required
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency to minimize errors
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethic
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn are essential
- Knowledge of or experience with API-First CMS Technology (Contentful or similar), a bonus.
- Contributor to the community in the form of contributed code to Drupal Modules or Core is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with client facing experience. You understand the importance of building strong relationships with clients.
Bilingual (French & English) is nice to have but not mandatory.