Appnovation is a global technology enabled services firm that delivers innovative and creative open technology solutions. Using only proven and commercially supported open technologies like Drupal, HTML5, MuleSoft, Janrain, MongoDB, React, Angular, and Ionic, Appnovation creates feature-packed web and mobile experiences and possesses the capabilities to deliver some of the most robust and complex enterprise-level content management, identity management, integration, and business intelligence solutions on the market.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work on truly interesting client projects with globally recognized companies.
- Research, test, and implement new systems and technologies.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced consultant who has worked with clients to gather requirements, ideate solutions and execute delivery.
- A seasoned creator and maintainer of CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledgeable of web application architecture (Load balancing, web, application, and database servers)
SKILLS YOU HAVE
- Linux administration (Redhat/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu).
- Scripting experience: Shell (Bash), Python, Perl, etc.
- Automation tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, or Chef.
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI, Spinnaker, etc.
- Experience in agile development.
- Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Experience working with microservices and cloud natice applications.
- Experience managing highly available internet-facing platforms.
- Database management such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, GCP Deployment Manager.
- Solid understanding of IP: subnets, routing, and load balancing.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.