Program Intern | Antler Sweden
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to work alongside the brightest people in the startup ecosystem? Antler Stockholm is looking for a program intern to join us and support the execution of our program for startup founders! Do you share our interest in tech startups, impact and exponential growth? Read on!
Antler is an early-stage VC that turns the world’s best professionals into great founders of impactful technology companies. We find and enable the most dedicated technical and non-technical entrepreneurs, help them find the right co-founder, and connect them to a mentor network of business and technical domain experts worldwide.
Antler was started in 2017 in Singapore by Google, Spotify, McKinsey, Harvard, MIT, and Stanford alumni who previously founded successful enterprises of their own around the world. We are an open-minded organization with a diverse group of people. We have a fast-paced, fun working environment with accessible local and global teams. We base our company on trust and ownership and encourage all employees to speak up and forward their position when they believe something should be done differently.
Our team in Stockholm is close knit and we like a flat and flexible culture. Every voice counts on our team, and above all else, we want to learn and grow with each other. So if you take on this role, you’ll also get the unique opportunity to work alongside a dream team that just gets things done. Our commitment is to grow and retain talent, so we’re keen to invest in others who want to give this their all and see where that takes them.
About the role
As our Program Intern, you will be an instrumental member of the Antler Sweden team, supporting our ongoing operations and the execution of the program in Stockholm. This is the ideal position if you are looking to gain insights and hands-on experience in venture capital, as you will have the opportunity to work alongside our Founders and some of the most influential people within the Danish startup ecosystem.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Assist with planning and managing operations for our Nordic program
- Help run our program by managing the day-to-day founder communications and logistics
- Help build our founder community
- Overall support to further strengthen Antler’s position as a leading early-stage VC in the Nordics
Who are you:
- Highly organized and demonstrable experience in multitasking and managing several projects simultaneously.
- You are a fast learner with a can-do attitude: quick changes, tight deadlines and ambiguity don’t scare you
- You are extremely proactive and always up for a new challenge!
- You have great people & communication skills
- Academic understanding of business and operations and/ or previous exposure in owning and leading projects, communication and coordination.
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and believe the world needs more difference-makers and innovators!
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing organization with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- A strong company culture with constant feedback and hands-on coaching from world-class ex-entrepreneurs, ex-strategy consultants and ex-investment bankers
- Opportunity to build your own network in the VC and startup scene through working with experienced leaders from top Danish and International top firms, startup founders and tech community leaders
- A fun and global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- An international environment which treats everyone with respect, promotes diversity and gives you room to grow
- Centrally located office
Compensation: This is an unpaid position that can be done part-time in combination with your studies or other work. However, we invest in our people and there are always possibilities for full-time roles at Antler in the future, for the right candidate.
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 3 months minimum
Start date: February 1st