Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in and challenging the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies.
We believe anyone with the right grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world. Antler is present in most major startup ecosystems across five continents, including in hubs such as New York, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore and Sydney. Since launching in 2017, we have invested in over 300 companies across the world, and our portfolio represents over 30 different industries, such as healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
The aspiration for Antler is to be the world’s leading early-stage VC, and a value-adding partner for exceptional founders from pre-idea to IPO.
Responsibilities will vary over time as we are a fast-growing company, but include:
- Report to the Program Manager and work with the rest of the Antler team, including interaction with the founders, timeline, advisors & partner companies to involve
- Help running the cohort by managing communications and logistics
- Follow up with portfolio companies wherever applicable to help support their growth and continued success after graduation - including administrative matters such as fundraising
- Support building the ecosystem of Antler Advisors and Partners
- Support Marketing/PR and broader operations - especially in the early phase, as there will be a lot of structures/processes and internal recruiting that we need to build and deploy
Who are you
- Student or recent graduate in a Business related subject
- Entrepreneurial mindset, positive attitude and an ability to get things done
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines and high paced environment
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple processes simultaneously
- Team player, eager to help others and see them thrive
- Passion for entrepreneurship and believe the world needs more difference-makers and innovators!
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing organization with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- Great learning and networking opportunities through working with experienced leaders from top consulting/finance firms, startup founders and tech community leaders
- A fun and global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- Gym on-site in our beloved office the Edge Olympic Workspace in Amsterdam
- An international environment with significant room for growth
Start date: January 2023 (latest)