About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
We are looking for a creative and persistent Account Executive whose role will be to build upon an existing customer base across the Nordic region with a focus on landing new logos in Enterprise Accounts. Amplitude is looking for a self-starter with connections in the market (both customers and partners) to focus on growing Amplitude’s presence in the Nordics.
In addition, you will be joining a small team of founding members of our Amplitude NEMEA team, and you will have the opportunity to help build out the region. Our current team is currently based in and around the London area, with an office in Central London (working from home currently!)
It’s a demanding and rewarding job with an extremely relevant company in a dynamic and exciting market!
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities with upper mid-market and Enterprise (1000+ employees) level clients, through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in the wider Nordic region by working with technology partners, product management, networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members (specifically an SC and Corporate AE focused on the Nordics); proactively identify best practices and share proactively.
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 5+ years of upper mid-market/Enterprise level closing sales experience in SaaS (e.g. in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech spaces) in the Enterprise Market segment, plus additional market segmentation sales experience gained prior to Enterprise.
- English language, with Nordic Language skills a bonusl- with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to tell a story using data.
- Experience building a vertical/new business and building a new territory - hungry to thrive in a growing, start-up environment.
- Detailed Account Planning Experience.
- Successful track record of being a top performer.
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly collaborative company and team setting - you embrace feedback and want to develop personally and professionally.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment:
Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.