About The Role & Team
As Amplitude is growing rapidly, there is a huge focus on capturing the enterprise market. Amplitude has realized a strong need for a Professional Service organization to help realize that vision. The Professional Services organization exists on the premise of helping enterprise customers become digital re-inventors. You will be critical in shaping how this organization integrates with our customer ecosystem, meets enterprise needs and integrated with the Amplitude Go-to-Market team.
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect, you will:
- Provide an Enterprise Analytics vision, and evangelize the value and adoption of Product Analytics
- Be hands-on with the product, provide ideas and value to integrate Product Analytics into the organizations business workflow and data flow
- Provide a POV on enterprise integrations with the support of the Amplitude Product team
- Consult the customer on the user behavior and product events they should track in Amplitude, helping set up the foundation of their product analytics and Amplitude experience
- Instrument Amplitude when needed, Amplitude will help you develop fluency in the architecture, SDKs, and APIs
- Build strong familiarity and relationships with our technical partners like mParticle and Segment
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in a technical capacity
- You have experience with digital platforms such as Adobe, Marketo, Salesforce and BI toolsets like Tableau, Qlik and Informatica
- You have a demonstrated ability to learn and explain technical concepts to an array of customers
- You enjoy being a thought leader in the space and possess a growth mindset
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.