At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Disney, and Hubspot. Backed by top VCs -- Battery Ventures, Benchmark and YCombinator, our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
The Go-to-Market Operations team leverages data, technology, and process to support the explosive growth of Amplitude. We partner with leaders from the Go-to-market team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale. Sales Enablement is an integral component of the GTM Ops team that will help us achieve operational effectiveness as we build our go-to-market function for the next phase of company growth.
- Identify, own, and implement enablement programs to improve the performance of the sales team
- Establish appropriate measurement criteria for the enablement function and report quantifiable progress over time
- Contribute to the existing onboarding process of new sales hires and lead sessions related to our sales methodology, messaging, competition and differentiation.
- Roll out sales process & methodology to new and existing team members
- Identify training opportunities for sales reps and managers and coordinate with 3rd party trainers as necessary
- Enable the sales team on new product enhancements and new product launches
- Experience with developing manager training and coaching
- Provide 1:1 and team focused coaching and training on sales process, tools, resources, and best practices.
- Develop training to support cross-functional initiatives that are being rolled out to the sales team.
- Content development of sales and enablement assets.
- Organize quarterly kick off meetings for the global sales team.
- Willingness to travel to our global offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London
- 7+ years working in a sales enablement or training function for over 100 quota reps; experience with software, enterprise or technical sales is preferred. Sales and Marketing consulting experience is also relevant.
- Prior experience working with Force Management in the development and roll-out of Command of the Message and Command of the Sale is a plus.
- Previous successful sales management experience. Being able to skillfully coach and role play with sales individuals at all levels is key to the role.
- Experience creating/writing curriculum - this includes the use of presentations, interactive sales exercises and other sales training content development.
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, teaching, facilitating and writing skills.
- Loves the psychology of sales and leadership coupled with the certainty of metrics and data.
- Experience working with Litmos and Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.