At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Paypal, and Hubspot. Backed by top VCs - Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark, and YCombinator - our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
Amplitude is expanding our San Francisco office and is looking for experienced Enterprise Solutions Consultants to lead the charge. If you enjoy developing and proposing holistic solutions to companies undergoing digital transformations you will LOVE this job. We’re looking for new team members who can credibly communicate the value of product analytics with product development organizations to drive change at those companies. As an early employee on a growing Solutions Consulting Team in our global HQ, this role comes with a huge opportunity for impact.
What We Need You to Do:
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes of Amplitude to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers focused in the Bay Area region
- Proactively and accurately identify and challenge prospect pain to propose creative solutions
- Partner with the enterprise account executives, regional sales leadership, product management, and engineering teams to move deals to close
- Scope, align and execute mutual evaluation plans with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning, extracting value, and engaging with our platform & services
- Educate a variety of audiences on both technical and functional product analytics concepts (i.e. platform demos, implementation reviews, workshops, proofs of concept, executive readouts)
- Stay up-to-date on product releases and new features
- Document and communicate product feedback and product-related challenges from the field
What You'd Bring to Amplitude:
- Prior experience helping sell products in the BI, analytics, or SaaS space
- Passion for learning, empathizing and connecting with product managers and their priorities
- Excitement for contributing new ideas to a quickly growing team and challenging the status quo while remaining open to feedback
- 2+ years of experience in a pre-sales role working with 6-figure deals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel to help our prospects (up to 30%)
- An appetite for self-improvement and seeking new information
Check out our blog post on Solutions Consulting (formerly Sales Engineering) @ Amplitude!
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Creating an environment where people of any background can thrive is what helps us grow our business effectively. Amplitude is a team of smart, ambitious, and hard working people dedicated to making product analytics accessible and intuitive. We constantly push each other to do our best while maintaining a fun and creative atmosphere, and we’d love for you to join our ever-growing team!