At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, Twitter, and Hubspot. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
As a Staff Product Engineer you will:
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Invest in our design system and make other cross-cutting architectural improvements to our overall frontend architecture.
- Integrate with backend services and improve our API infrastructure built with Python, Node, and GraphQL.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and design teams to iterate on our product.
- Lead engineering discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have extensive experience working in a frontend engineering role.
- Are seen as a technical leader on your current team. Other team members seek you out for mentorship and advice.
- Thrive in a technical leadership role on an engineering team, and are constantly seeking opportunities to encourage those around you to excel.
- Like to work closely with customers to build features and solve problems.
- Enjoy building UIs with modern tools like Babel and ES6, React and Redux, Webpack and Flow.
- Have a good understanding of current and emerging trends in web application development.
- Pride yourself in your excellent attention to detail and your design and UX sensibilities.
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, and we are backed by IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.