At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, Twitter, and Hubspot. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
As a Staff Product Engineer you will:
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Invest in our design system and make other cross-cutting architectural improvements to our overall frontend architecture.
- Integrate with backend services and improve our API infrastructure built with Python, Node, and GraphQL.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and design teams to iterate on our product.
- Lead engineering discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have extensive experience working in a frontend engineering role.
- Are seen as a technical leader on your current team. Other team members seek you out for mentorship and advice.
- Thrive in a technical leadership role on an engineering team, and are constantly seeking opportunities to encourage those around you to excel.
- Like to work closely with customers to build features and solve problems.
- Enjoy building UIs with modern tools like Babel and ES6, React and Redux, Webpack and Flow.
- Have a good understanding of current and emerging trends in web application development.
- Pride yourself in your excellent attention to detail and your design and UX sensibilities.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, the ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.