About The Role & Team
At Amplitude, we’re dedicated to building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, Twitter, and Airbnb.
As a Senior Software Engineer, SDK you will:
- Own and invest in our suite of open source data collection SDKs, enabling our customers to integrate with Amplitude seamlessly.
- Work closely with our developer community, Success team, and Solutions team to deliver new SDK features and support existing ones.
- Manage end-to-end build/test/deploy processes for all of our SDKs.
- Lead engineering discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have experience developing web and mobile apps and working with the respective platform build tools.
- Have a good understanding of current and emerging trends in web and mobile development.
- Have experience contributing to open-source software.
- Like working with a variety of different technologies and programming languages.
- Like to work closely with customers to build features and solve problems.
- Like to work independently and practice good project management skills.
Who We Are
Amplitude is built on a culture of having a growth mindset, humility, and ownership. We empower our teams to build with autonomy and collaboration and are committed to continual improvement. For more insight into how we work and what life is like at Amplitude, take a look at our KeyValues profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/amplitude
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10-year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as our innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the DataMonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, the ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.