At Amplitude, we’re building the #1 product analytics platform that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. Fortune 100 companies and technology leaders like InVision, Twitter, PayPal, Adidas and Autodesk use Amplitude to craft product experiences that customers love and grow their business. Backed by Benchmark and IVP, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world today with a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor. We offer benefits like unlimited time off, parental leave and commuter benefits designed to make work-life balance a little easier to achieve.
We are looking for a Communications Designer to help tell the Amplitude story across a wide range of customer touchpoints. You would help prospective customers learn about our products, understand our vision and experience our brand as trusted product analytics experts. You'll touch our digital communications – website, videos, advertising and emails – as well as work in physical mediums – printed playbooks, sales collateral, and trade show materials. This role will work closely across marketing, design, and with external vendors (such as freelancers, and agencies). As the creative lead overseeing all marketing design projects from concept to on-time delivery, this role comes with a huge opportunity for impact.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the development and production of brand experiences across multiple touchpoints, partnering to continually shape and reﬁne Amplitude’s brand identity across web, print, email, events, social, and video.
- Design company collateral including sales presentations, product one pagers, white papers, customer case studies, blog articles, and playbooks.
- Maintain and evolve our corporate website, from designing new landing pages for product launches to visually communicating complex ideas through effective illustrations.
- Design internal and external event experiences including landing pages, print materials, signage/booth assets, and swag.
What skills you'll bring:
- Mid to senior level experience leading visual development and creative execution across brand identity, digital and print design (bonus if you have prior design experience in the BI, analytics, or SaaS space).
- Experience with website usability and web design, understanding of HTML/CSS, and CMS experience.
- Strong understanding of design principles and in-depth knowledge of brand, color theory, typography, composition, and iconography.
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear communication in all forms is a must.
- Passion for designing for your customers and innovating based on learnings.
- Self-driven work ethic.
- You have the ability to work across many mediums in a fast-paced environment and shift gears from creative development to production.
Go inside design at Amplitude and get to know the team you’ll be joining!
The designers at Amplitude are a team of smart, ambitious, and hard working people dedicated to making product analytics accessible and intuitive. We constantly push each other to do our best while maintaining a fun and creative atmosphere, and we’d love for you to join our ever-growing team!
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product intelligence platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is HQ’d in San Francisco with other offices in Amsterdam and New York. We recently raised an $80M Series D and are backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.