Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Support Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Cyber Cloud Engineer you will function as the main support technical expert in specific Company’s products or services. Your responsibility will be to resolve the customers’ technical incidents using your own expertise and extensive cooperation with the Company’s Engineering departments, as well as craft solutions, submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management), communicate with the customers to their complete satisfaction.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the Company’s customers involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers able to thrive in the ever-changing work environment
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.). Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support client requests effectively
- Interact with various departments to analyze and resolve problems
- Provide technical advice to junior staff members and review technical results, evaluations and analyses. Provide for the development of junior staff within the work group through mentoring and technical guidance
- Develop documentation regarding installation, upgrades, support, and compatibility issues
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent English and Spanish (both verbal and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
- Network troubleshooting experience (Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf) and proficiency in deploying and configuring services like DHCP, DNS, L2TP/IPSEC/Open VPN, HTTP servers
- Windows Server experience (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps; application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer)
- Business applications experience (should be familiar with one or more of the following: MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers)
- Ability to describe the details on technical issues in all their complexity when needed
- Great communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
Would be considered plus if you have
- 2+ years of work experience in an applicable industry and role
- Linux experience
- Awareness of Virtualization
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.