Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Cloud Frontline Support Specialist APAC who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
This job is perfectly suited for a recent graduate who has great technical skills, interacts well with others, and has effective communication skills.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Actively work with customers to answer technical questions via email, phone and chat
- Work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent English (both oral and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
- Fluency in any of these languages is a plus: German, French, Spanish
- Ability to analyze technical issues
- Ability to convey technical information effectively
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills and exceptional customer service skills necessary
- Working time: 09:00 - 18:00
NICE TO HAVE:
- 2 or more years of work experience in an applicable industry and role are a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system and computer networking.
- Any Linux or Mac experience.
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.