Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
We are looking for a skilled Senior Product Manager to join our team to further develop Acronis Automation business management solution. Every member of our "A-Team" has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis' innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, decisive, and ‘never give up’.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Perform market and competitive analysis, identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities
- Understand product buyers and channel partners and other influencers through direct engagement, market research, customer surveys, etc. to influence scope and drive development
- Work closely with Marketing team to create messaging and other collateral and develop marketing/sales strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high-quality products
- Write business requirements, technical requirements, feature specifications, create wireframes and product documentation, participate in UX-projects
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years in a Product Manager or similar role in a software or systems integration company
- Understanding of and experience in product discovery, optimization, and delivery techniques, as well as the development process
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects in parallel
- Excellent project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, including C-level
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Background and experience in the MSP ecosystem
- Background and experience in RMM, unified endpoint management (UEM) or PSA products
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.